Post Doctorate Completed
- Professor Dr. Olugbenga Solomon Bello (2011). Synthesis of activated carbon and carbon molecular sieve.
Ph.D. Student Graduated/Completed
- Nasehir Khan E.M. Yahaya (2011). Production of rice husk activated carbon for improving urban dry weather flow quality at Sungai Pinang basin.
- Manase Auta (2013). Preparation, characterization and adsorption performance of functionalized activated carbon, clay and chitosan-based composite adsorbents for acid, basic and reactive dyes.
- Ahmed Daham Wiheeb (2013). Continuous direct oxidation of H2S into elemental sulphur using inorganic membrane.
- Tamer Mousa Alslaibi (2014). Heavy metals removal from synthetic wastewater using microwave irradiated and thermally heated olive stones activated carbons.
- Azam Taufik Mohd Din (2014). Ordered mesoporous carbons and its alginate composite adsorbents: Syntheses, characterizations and adsorption performances for methylene blue, chloramphenicol and riboflavin.
- Wan Nurul Huda Wan Zainal (2015). Carbon membranes derived from polymer blend of polyetherimide and polyethlene glycol for gas separation.
- Muhd Nazmi Ismail (2015). Development of biomass-based activated carbons for adsorptive removal of dyes from synthetic wastewater whereas color and COD reduction from a real textile industry effluent.
- Muhammad Azan Tamar Jaya (2017). Development of hollow fiber carbon membranes from poly(P-phenylene oxide) for gas separation.
- Mohamad Firdaus Mohamad Yusop (2018). Synthesis of activated carbon from hard wood by microwave heating for dyes removal.
- Muhamad Faizal Pakir Mohamed Latiff (2018). Adsorption studies of heavy metals on activated carbon prepared from agricultural waste.
M.Sc. Students Graduated/Completed
- Wan Nurul Huda Wan Zainal (2009). Adsorption of basic dyes on cocoa pod husk based activated carbon (CPHAC): Equilibrium, kinetics and mechanism studies.
- Rasyidah Alrozi (2010). Preparation of activated carbon from tropical fruit wastes for the removal of basic and reactive dyes.
- Nor Khonisah Daud (2010). Fenton-like oxidation of acid and reactive dyes using natural materials supported catalysts.
- Hasnal Koris (2011). Synthesis of supported carbon molecular sieve membrane from phenolic resin crosslink with polyvinyl alcohol for gas permeation study.
- Noor Khalilah Abdul Rashid (2011). Synthesis, characterization and optimization of supported carbon molecular sieve membranes from polyetherimide.
- Wan Mohd Hafiz Faisal Wan Harun (2011). Preparation and characterization of carbon molecular sieve membrane from polyfurfuryl alcohol.
- Mohamad Anuar Kamarudin (2011). Development of durian peel activated carbon for the removal of COD and colour from semi-aerobic landfill leachate.
- Nur Ayshah Rosli (2012). Production of activated carbon from pineapple peel and pomelo peel for dyes removal: Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies.
- Norhidayah Ahmad (2013). Synthesis of agrowaste based activated carbon by physiochemical activation for dyes removal: Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies.
- Mohamad Firdaus Mohamad Yusop (2013). Activated carbon for malachite green and remazol brilliant blue R dyes removal: Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies.
- Kiasatina Azmi (2013). Dielectric properties of mixing palm oil with soybean oil as potential insulating fluid in transformer.
- Nur Azreen Ahmad Puad (2013). Activated carbon prepared from punica granatum peel microwave assisted KOH activation for the dyes adsorption.
- Nur Syahidah Afandi (2014). Activated carbon from musk lime peel and rambutan seed for dyes removal.
- Nga Eng Yew (2014). Agrowaste based carbon adsorbent for dyes removal: equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies.
- Tan Yee Ling (2014). Fixed bed adsorption of carbon dioxide on modified coconut shell granular activated carbon.
- Shahreen Izwan Anthonysamy (2015). Functionalized adsorbent from biomass for dyes removal: equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies.
- Nur Izzatul Akmal Mohd Zaki (2015). Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic of dyes adsorption on biomass based activated carbon.
- Siti Zawiyah Baharom: Activated carbon from agrowaste prepared via microwave irradiated for dye removal.
- Mohamad Nasran Nasehir Khan (2018). Activated carbon from tamarind seed and jackfruit seed prepared via microwave irradiated for dye removal.
- Siti Ruqayyah Ab Hamid (2018). Synthesis of activated carbon via microwave heating for dyes removal.
- Mohamed Fadhil Mohamed Vaisul (2018). Activated carbon from lemon peel and mangosteen peel for dyes removal.
- Muhammad Aswar Md. Eusoff (2018). Dyes adsorption by dragon fruit peel and pomegranate fruit peel wastes based microwave-assisted activated carbon.
Current Ph.D. Research Students
- Nor Amirah Abu Seman. Preparation of activated carbon from various types of wood char by chemical activation process.
- Norhidayah Ahmad. Removal of NOx by selective catalytic reduction over modified oil palm by-products.
- Azduwin Binti Khasri. Heavy metals adsorption on microwaveassisted pyrolysis and activation of waste sawdust.
- Anis Atikah Ahmad. Removal of dye from gasified grass.
Current M.Sc. Research Students